- To support volunteer recruitment by ensuring a balanced fit between WICE objectives and Volunteer expectations.
- To maximize volunteer work effectiveness and satisfaction.
WICE VOLUNTEER RIGHTS AND DUTIES
- Job description and definition of work conditions & requirements.
- Introduction and initial training.
- Guidance and support based on respect for the individual and mutual trust.
VOLUNTEER PROFILE AND MOTIVATION
- Professional/qualified individual with significant time availability, eager to maintain or develop social contacts through educational and cultural activities.
- Newcomer, qualified individual, graduate or undergraduate student, job hunting, with some temporary time availability, eager to maintain/improve skills or to build/increase experience in selected areas.
WICE RANGE OF OPPORTUNITIES FOR VOLUNTEERS
- Organization run by volunteers, where the volunteer role is recognized as key.
- Wide range of volunteer positioins in offering possibility of choice, change and development.
- Flexibility of time commitment according to individual circumstances.
- Recognition of volunteer contribution through WICE Discount Policy to enroll in courses.
- Acknowledgement of work performed and acquired experience through "Passport bénévole" providing a professional certification.
- Commitment to WICE in terms of dedicated time and deliverables.
- Team spirit requiring an open-minded attitude towards emergency requests and willingness to transfer skills to team mates.
- Ethical behaviour compatible with WICE value and principles.