We very much need volunteers to keep WICE operating. If you would like to volunteer, please let us know.
Our #1 priority right now is a Volunteer Coordinator. This is a critical job that needs filling as soon as possible.
The Volunteer Coordinator's duties are:
- Work with the WICE Board to identify and prioritize volunteer positions
- Develop job descriptions for volunteer positions
- Review background and experience of prospective candidates and assess their suitability for open positions or for other needs
- Match up volunteers with open positions and present recommendations to the board
- Coordinate on-boarding/training of new volunteers with relevant board members, program directors, etc.
- Communicate with volunteers over the life of their involvement with WICE from initial contact to supporting their efforts, monitoring their performance, and making recommendations to the board as necessary for appropriate changes.
- Work with the database administrator to keep the volunteer database up to date.
- Arrange volunteer get-togethers once or twice a year to encourage cross-fertilization and a feeling of belonging.
- Time commitment: 7-10 hours per week
If you can help here, please let us know at email@example.com.
Thanks so much!
The WICE Board of Directors