For those who love to draw or paint, or for those who would like to experience how a beloved artist worked and explore some of the sources of his inspiration, this workshop follows the path Matisse used to forge line and color into joyfully vibrant compositions. Accessible to all levels. Your registration fee includes 25€ for all supplies.
Class activities and instruction include:
• Studies of Matisse’s drawings using ink and a brush
• Applying Matisse’s drawing method to drawing from life
• Color studies from Matisse’s paintings
• Adding color to black and white still-life drawings
• Completion of a painting on canvas inspired by Matisse’s use of line and color
About the Instructor: Instructor Jan Olsson holds an MFA degree in drawing. She is a painter, printmaker and draftsman as well as an acclaimed teacher. Discover Jan’s art on her https://janolssonart.com/ and examples of art by her students at https://artatelierparis.com/
Photo Credit: Jan Olssen
You must be a member, and logged in, before you can register for online courses and groups that are restricted to WICE members and their guests. Join today or log in above.
Our online payment system is fast and secure.
10 rue Tiphaine, 75015 Paris, France
01 45 66 75 50 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Association régie par la loi du 1er juillet 1901
N° Siret 380 703 595 00039