Can I pay for membership or classes by telephone?
- Yes, if you would like to pay by telephone please call our office with your credit card number on 01 45 66 75 50 (office hours: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
My password doesn't work so I can't log in to pay for a class. What can I do?
- If clicking on "forgot password", located in the member login box, does not give you the opportunity of choosing a new password, please call the office at 01 45 66 75 50.
Do I have to be a member to take part in WICE classes and activities?
Can I bring a guest to the activity/class I am signed up for?
- WICE has allowed guests of Members from time to time. Guest participation cannot be guaranteed and depends upon each course. Check with the WICE office for more information.
I need to be more fluent in French/English. What does WICE have to offer?
How does the French English Conversation Group function (when does the group meet, do I need to sign up in advance, etc.)?
- The conversation group is open to all WICE Members and you do not need to sign up in advance. The group meets Tuesdays and Fridays, in and around the Paris 15eme, from 3:00 - 4:30 p.m. or Thursdays at 6:00 p.m. in the WICE Office. Visit the French English Conversation Group page for more information. You must be a Member of WICE to attend.
Are all your classes taught in English?
- Yes, all of our classes are taught in English. All WICE Instructors are either native speakers or totally fluent in English.
I am a professional (photographer, yoga teacher, theater instructor, etc.) and would like to give a class at WICE. How can I go about applying?
- Please send us an email describing, in detail, the type of class that you think would fit in with the WICE program: firstname.lastname@example.org