Light & Exposure: Mastering Manual Mode (3 sessions)
Beginners to advance photographers curious about various modes and camera settings are welcome to join this course, where you’ll dive deep into understanding and shooting with different modes. Each class will focus on elements of ISO, shutter speed, and aperture. Get practical knowledge on the how and why – explore your new knowledge and obtain friendly critiques of your work.
- Learning manual mode settings on their camera.
- Learning about ISO, aperture, shutter speeds, and handling challenging light situations.
- Getting hands-on experience with practical assignments.
- Participate in a friendly critique of their work.
Instructor, Juan Manuel Abellán, specializes in Photography and Contemporary Art. He has worked with the agency Magnum Photo and exhibited his work in several exhibitions, including at the Centre Georges Pompidou. Juan Manuel works as a freelance photographer with a specialization in portrait, dance and fine art photography.
June 7 – June 21, 2019 (3 Sessions)
* Session 1: 07 Jun 2019, 9:30 AM 1:30 PM
* Session 2: 14 Jun 2019, 9:30 AM 1:30 PM
* Session 3: 21 Jun 2019, 9:30 AM 1:30 PM
WICE Members & Their Guests, €195.00