Visiting or staying in Paris on Bastille Day, July 14th (aka La Fête Nationale) and deciding which activities to do? Here are 5 ideas to make your day fun and memorable:
1. Catch the spectacular Military Parade & Flyover at 10am at the Arc de Triomphe and then, the parade at 11am along the Champs-Élysée. Get there early for a good viewing spot.
2. Fireworks & Concert at the Eiffel Tower. You can picnic before and catch the free concert at 9:30 on the grassy area of Champs de Mars where you'll also have a great view of the Eiffel Towers fireworks. Get there early, of course!
3. Skip the city altogether and head to Versailles for the very special water fountain show. Best to buy tickets to Versailles ahead of time.
4. Views from Montmartre: Find a hotel with a view and catch the fireworks show from Montmartre! It's lovely just to wander and see the views from Sacré Coeur as well.
5. And finally, how about a dinner cruise on the Seine to see the fireworks and the city? What a memory, right?? Click here to find out more.
Wishing everyone a safe and wonderful holiday weekend in Paris!